A few days ago on the Let’s Get Digital (secret) Facebook group, someone asked, “If you weren’t doing digital, what is it that you’d be doing now?” There were more than 12 replies to the question, and only one said, “I’d be doing the same thing.”
A lot of people think digital marketing is the fun-nest thing today, sometimes really more play than work. But if that were true, then why didn’t everyone chime in “You betcha’ I’d still be digital, baybeehhh!”?
So, what would be MY response? My top 5 would be:
- Cooking and baking in my dream kitchen, and blogging about my creations.
- Helping other people lead better lives through coaching/counseling, further touching others by enlarging territories online.
- Ideation of creative and game-changing products and services
- Designing my line of clothes
- Designing my line of genuine jewelry
I’d be happily doing these things everyday for the rest of my life. I guess the time to start working on these things is NOW.
NB. Photos are not mine. Credits are reserved to the original owners/posts where images came from.